Forms need to be filled out for ALL troop activities. All form need to be given to Ryan M. Quick except as noted below.
For ALL Troop Activities (troop meetings, campouts, etc.)
- Adult Application: download below, no expiration date but must be updated for certain leadership positions.
- BSA Youth Protection Training:
- Online: BSA website (?), valid for 24 months. (If you plan on attending an event that is over 48 hours, take the Classroom class
instead of the online class.)
- Classroom: contact Kathy Rock, valid for 24 months.
- Diocesan Youth Protection: go to http://diocesecc.org/cmse-class-schedule for available training dates, valid for 36 months.
- Youth Application: download below, no expiration date
For Scouting Events (campouts, etc.)
Adults and Scouts:
All Scouting Events
- Annual Health and Medical Record (Parts A&B): download below, valid for 12 months
Additional forms for events exceeding 48 continuous hours (summer camp, winter camp) - only Adults need to obtain this:
- BSA Youth Protection Training - Classroom class. Contact Kathy Rock for schedule of classes. Valid for 24 months.
Additional forms for events exceeding 72 continuous hours (summer camp, winter camp):
- Annual Health and Medical Record(Part C): download below, valid for 12 months, needs physician's signature
Additional forms for high-adventure programs (Philmont Scout Ranch, Northern Tier National High Adventure Base, Florida National High Adventure Sea Base, Summit Bechtel Reserve):
- Annual Health and Medical Record (Part D): download below, valid for 12 months, needs physician's signature